06/03/2015 Myth: Hearing Aids do not work »
03/12/2014 ABC Background Briefing Hearing Aids »
20/11/2014 Buying a hearing aid for your parents »
11/09/2014 Tinnitus who has it and why? »
Behind The Ear Hearing Aid Prices
CIC Hearing Aid Prices
We are upfront with the Costs of Hearing Aids
- Do you frequently ask for words or sentences to be repeated?
- Do you strain to understand conversation?
- Do you often turn up the television or radio louder than others would prefer?
- Do people often sound as though they're mumbling or speaking too softly?
- When you are socializing, does background noise bother you?
- Do you misunderstand what others are saying or answer questions inappropriately?
- Do you remove yourself from conversations or social situations because it is difficult to hear what is being said?
- Do you need to ask others about details of a meeting that you just attended?
- Do you have difficulty hearing the doorbell or telephone?
- Has someone close to you mentioned that you might have a problem with your hearing?
If you answered yes to some of the above then join the club
But there is something you can do about it...